Thursday 26 June 2014

Davido: I can rely on my money, Its Unfair when people relate me with my father’s money





It feels like yesterday when Davido stormed the Nigerian Music Industry, but it’s upto 5 years now and he has been known to brand himself with “OMO BABA OLOWO” he also released an album titled “Omo Baba Olowo” which translates “The son of rich dad”. This nickname became Davido’s widely known alias.




Now few yesar after his breakthrough to the widescreen, Davido believes he can surely rely on his music to live large without any support from his rich dad. 

Apart from being a brand ambassador of a telecoms giant, MTN, which was worth heaps of naira, Davido is one of the hottest artistes in Africa, who is believed to earn several millions from shows worldwide.

But it seems like he is tired of people linking his wealth with his father’s riches and he has express his feeling over the issue.

 speaking in a show Davido said, ‘I find it annoying when people relate me with my father’s money. I can rely on my money and spend my money on anything I feel like acquiring. I have worked hard for myself and I am working for my kids to also be ‘Omo Baba Olowo’.’

No comments:

Post a Comment