Thursday 6 February 2014

Music Buffs Predict Actress Susan Peters Going into Music might be a Flop



Nollywood Actress Susan Peters has joined the league of her colleagues who have taken a shot at music. But whether her music career will be a flop or not has generated debates among the industry watchers.

She recently announced that her official debut single will soon hit the airwaves.

She also shared a picture of herself in the studio on social network site, Instagram. Though it seems too early to criticise the musical ability of the actress, some music buffs have predicted that it would be another flop like some of her colleagues who have failed to make waves in the industry.

Prior to Susan’s decision to grab the microphone, a long list of thespians have failed to live up to expectations in the music industry. They include Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde, Genevieve Nnaji, Nkem Owoh, John Okafor (Mr. Ibu), Jim Iyke, Shan George, Anita Joseph, Tonto Dikeh and Juliet Ibrahim .

Sukanmi Ogunlola, a fan of Susan, said “I’m really surprised that she has also decided to sing. But she will really disappoint me if she is unable to make a reasonable impact on the industry. In my opinion, I think she should have stuck to making movies alone.”

Seun Olaoye said “I’m tired of seeing Nollywood actors waste their time and resources in the name of singing. I hope Susan Peters’ case won’t be the same anyway, but she needs to be sure that this is the right decision for her.”

Another fan, Funke Ayodele, said: “I haven’t seen her sing before, and that was why I was shocked when it was announced that she was in the studio. I pray it’s not another crap from a wannabe music star from Nollywood.”
Let's wait and 

No comments:

Post a Comment